Varaski T26 is an indica dominant cultivar containing 26% w/w THC and less than 1% w/w CBD. Varaski T26 displays green hued buds embedded with yellowish / white resinous glandular trichomes and has characteristic organoleptic properties.
The dominant terpenes α-Pinene & Myrcene followed by β-Pinene, Limonene and β-Caryophyllene produce earthy, piney aromas mingled with fruity botanicals. Varaski T26 provides a calming, comfortable effect that also energises and relaxes without excessive sedation. The combination of relaxation and uplifting effects can facilitate improvement in sleep onset and quality as well as improvement in pain.
Entoura’s Varaski T26 Cannabis Dried Flower is 100% Australian grown from the cannabis indica folium cum flore (leaf and flower) and is supplied in a lightproof 10 g medical grade container.Cultivar : CGL076
|Price per mg of cannabinoid||$0.05|
|Price per Gram||$14.00|
|Price per Oz (28g)||$392.00|
|Cannabinoids||High THC, Low CBD, Indica|
|Terpenes||Alpha Bisabolol, Alpha Pinene, Beta Caryophyllene, Beta Pinene, Borneol, Camphene, Caryophyllene oxide, Guaiol, Humulene, Limonene, Linalool, Myrcene, Terpineol, Terpinolene|
|Country of Origin||Australia|
- Start low, go slow and stay low.
- Vaporisation is the recommended method for inhaling Varaski T26.
- Start dosing at any time of the day as required for specific patient condition. Noting, most patients respond well to commencing dosing in the evening.
- Upon commencement of treatment, separate doses by at least six (6) hours. Once stabilised, dosing can be maintained at a minimum interval of 3 hours.
- Commence dosing at 0.1g and gradually titrate to the point where a therapeutic effect occurs.
- Patients should be advised that it might take between one to two weeks to find their personalised dosage.
- It is recommended for patients to vaporise Varaski T26 starting with 1-2 inhalations and wait 15 minutes to determine if an additional inhalation is required. Repeat again up to 2 times if needed.
- As cannabis flower is often used for breakthrough pain, it is often dosed PRN up to a maximum daily dose.
- Adjust dose timing accordingly based on severity of symptoms.
- Patients are advised not to drive or operate heavy / complex machinery whilst taking THC containing medication.
- Dosage per day should not exceed 1.0g for most patients. Higher doses may be indicated if clinically justified and tolerated by the patient following careful titration.
As dosing is highly individual, patients and doctors should align to determine the optimal dosing schedule where the medical benefit is maximised for the individual patient’s circumstances.